Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Pink House 5th Anniversary Celebration



Here is my invitation to each wonderful person who has been a part of the success of my business during the past 5 years. Thank you!!!


If you have:

  • taken a Pink House class or workshop and have a piece you made here or made later from the techniques you learned, please submit it!
  • shown your work at the Pink House in one of my early exhibits, please submit a piece you showed or something similar!
  • bought art at the Pink House made by me or another artist, please submit it for temporary display!
This exhibit will not be juried and there are no fees - all submissions will be accepted. For that reason, please submit one piece only. I would like to have an image of the piece you plan to submit, so I can start planning the space. And also let me know if you want to try selling your piece or if it will not be for sale. I'm requesting a 15% commission on work that is sold. Plan on bringing or shipping your piece to me between August 24 and 28.

I plan to have this exhibit up for the month of September, with appropriate social distancing and face masks for visitors. There will not be a formal opening but I will choose a date on which I will open an online view of the exhibit and will post the hours when my gallery will be open.

If you can participate, please call (518-524-0533) or send an email (PinkHouseGallery@gmail.com)





























No comments: